JACKSONVILLE AT INDIANAPOLIS
DALLAS AT N.Y. GIANTS
- Dallas has won and covered last three TY after dropping 10 of first 12 vs. line.
- Dallas on a 3 game win streak
- Dallas had covered six straight in series
- The ride isn’t done. Remarkably, the Cowboys still have a chance to reach their destination. But it does require they beat the Giants and do something that goes against their very nature by cheering for Eagles.
- G-men D should cause problems for Dallas too 10 D
- Duncan’s edge Dallas based on 3 game streak and 7 game win streak in series.
PITTSBURGH AT CLEVELAND
- Pittsburgh has lost last 3 of last 4 games
- Steel also “under” 4-2 last six in 2020.
- Though Pitt crushed Browns 38-7 in first meeting back on Oct. 18, A different Browns team needing a victory
- Big Ben out and Mason Rudolph to start
- Duncan’s edge Cleveland win and worth a shot on the spreading providing its -10 and under.
TENNESSEE AT HOUSTON
- After Packers last Sunday night, Titans “over” 23-6 since Tannehill took over at QB in mid 2019
- Houston Offence sputtering but should benefit playing 23rd ranked D
- Tennessee covered 3 of last 4 on road.
- Texans just 4-9 vs. spread last 13 at home.
- Houston Texans D ranked 26th.
- Duncan edge Titans win and over
N.Y. JETS AT NEW ENGLAND
- NY.Jets are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games on field turf.
- Jets actually 9-5-1 vs. spread last 15 in series.
- NE are 23-9 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Home team is 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 meetings.
- Patriots on a 3 game losing streak
- Jets not scored 30 or more points this season
- Jets broke 20 point barrier just 5 times this year
- over/under 40
Duncan’s Edge: Jets over Jets cover Jets are worth shot on money line
BALTIMORE AT CINCINNATI
- Ravens 14-2-1 vs. spread in last six games of season since 2018.
- Bengals however a surprising 5-1-1 vs. line at home TY.
- Cincinnati “over” 5-1 last five TY.
- Under-dawg 9-4 against spread past 13 meetings
Duncan’s Edge: Ravens win Over.
L.A. CHARGERS AT KANSAS CITY
- Chiefs no covers last seven TY (0-6-1), just 1-4 last five vs. spread at Arrowhead.
- Bolts have won last three this season though just 9-20-3 vs. spread since late 2018.
- Road 8-2-1 against spread.
- Games usually tight with Chargers winning in 2018 on road 29-28
Tech Edge: Slight to Chargers winning KC rest starters in 2nd half.
SEATTLE AT SAN FRANCISCO
- Teams have split last eight spread decisions.
- Seattle 13-4-1 against spread last 17
- Both teams trending under last 8 games
- Green Bay and New Orleans win Sea locked into 3 seed
- You might not get Seattle best effort in second half
Duncan’s Edge: 49 er’s decimated with injuries.
Getting guys back and playing well. SF cover upset victory.
My best best Tampa win and they play Washington or Dallas, Baltimore
Cleveland, and Tennessee win. Good value long shot Chicago Bears, Jets, Detroit , Denver and Jacksonville.
Subscribe to bodog, subscribe to my site we have more to offer than sports.
- Courtney H Duncan