BYU AT BOISE STATE (FS1, 9:45 P.M.)
- Cougs 7-0 SU, 6-1 vs line in 2020, won and covered first two on the road.
- BYU has covered 4 of last five series meetings.
- Boise is undefeated in this series on the blue turf.
Duncan’s Edge: Boise to cover +3.5 and slight edge BYU to win.
AIR FORCE AT ARMY (CBS, 11:30 A.M.)
- Underdog side unbeaten last five vs line (4-0-1) in series.
- Falcons have won and covered previous three trips to Army
- From 1989 to 2016 Airforce was 25-3 versus but dropped 2/3 last meetings.
Duncan’s Edge: Air Force, to cover the spread and upset win.
TULANE AT EAST CAROLINA (ESPN+, 12:00 P.M.)
- Tulane won this game back in 2017 31-24 and 24-18 in 2018
- East Carolina won 6/7 meetings from 2004 to 2014
Duncan’s Edge: “Over,” and East Carolina cover
PITT AT FLORIDA STATE (ACC, 4:00 P.M.)
- Panthers own a 5-4 edge in series but only one meeting since 1983
- Pitt lost last two games in the state of Florida both to Miami.
- 2-6 straight up against Coastal ACC foes since 2015
Duncan’s Edge: FSU to win if Wideout Tamorrion Terry returns from injury.
TROY AT GEORGIA SOUTHERN (ESPN3, noon)
- Troy split last six meetings against Georgia Southern.
- Trojans have covered last two and won the previous three straight vs GSU.
- Georgia Southern won first three games in this series by an average of 23 points.
Duncan’s Edge: Slight to Troy, based on series trends.
HOUSTON AT CINCINNATI (ESPN, 3:30 P.M.)
- Bearcats have won 6/8 meetings dating back to 2000
- Cincy returns nine starters on D allowing less than 12 points per game
- Houston has been a slight disappointment this season
Duncan’s Tech Edge: The metrics point to Houston being in this game from start to finish. Nonetheless. Duncan leans Cincy double-digit victory a chance to crack top 4 with a Notre Dame loss.
NORTH CAROLINA AT DUKE (ESPN2, noon)
- Duke won 3/4 over the Tar Heels.
- Duke tallied 629 yards including 268 rushings beating North Carolina 42-35
- Legendary Coach Mac is back but Tar Heels on a two-game slide
Duncan’s Edge: Duke based on recent trends
MICHIGAN AT INDIANA (FS1, noon)
- Michigan won 24 straight versus Hoosiers
- Indian 4-1 against spread last five meetings versus Michigan
- Harbaugh however just 3-5 vs spread last eight on Big Ten road.
- IU 5-2 last seven as an underdog.
Duncan’s Edge: Slight to Michigan, based on series trends.
BAYLOR AT IOWA STATE (FS1, 7:00 P.M.)
- Baylor had covered seven straight vs Big 12 foes away from Waco, though lost first conference road game of 2020 at WVU.
- Bears were also 9-1 as a dog to close Rhule era, 0-1-1 in role TY.
- ISU has covered last two at Ames though only 2-4 vs line last six as host.
- 2018 game Baylor lost 28-14 despite a 505 to 355 edge
Duncan’s Edge: Slight to Baylor, based on team trends.
MICHIGAN STATE AT IOWA (ESPN, noon)
- In 2017 Michigan State won this game 17-10
- In 2015 Big 10 title game Michigan won 13-10
Duncan’s Edge: Usually a tight low scoring game. I lean MSU to cover and possible upset.
SOUTH FLORIDA AT MEMPHIS (ESPN+, noon)
- Tigers on 1-7 spread skid since late 2019, no covers last five as Liberty Bowl chalk.
- IN last four matchup Tigers averaged 516 yards against the Bulls
- USF beat Memphis 49-42 in 2016
Duncan’s Edge: Memphis based on South Florida woes I’m looking at a high scoring game take the over and Memphis cover spread first half.
KANSAS AT OKLAHOMA (ESPN2, 3:30 P.M.)
- Les Miles is 0-5-1 vs spread in 2020, 1-8-1 last ten vs points since late 2019.
- Jayhawks played well and covered Oklahoma previous year and year before.
- Sooners have been playing like a top 5 team as of late.
Duncan’s Edge: Slight to OU, based on Kansas negatives. Its a big spread and I’m liking the over.
WEST VIRGINIA AT TEXAS (ABC, noon)
- Home team is 5-0-1 vs line in WVU games this season.
- Horns however only 2-6-1 last nine as Austin Big 12 chalk.
- Texas “over” 13-6 last 19.
Duncan’s Edge: West Virginia to cover
NEBRASKA AT NORTHWESTERN (BIG TEN, 12:00 P.M.)
- Before Md win, Cats were 2-5 previous seven vs spread at Evanston vs Big 12.
- The road team has covered seven straight in this series!
Duncan’s Edge: Nebraska, based on series road trends.
FLORIDA AT GEORGIA (CBS, 3:30 P.M.)
- 14-8 versus Georgia since 1998, However, they have lost 6 of past 9 in this series.
- In 2018 these guys met both in top 10 a close game until Florida keys mistakes allowed Georgia to pull away for 38-17 victory
- Dan Mullen teams 19-10 last 29 as a dog at MSU & Gators.
Duncan’s Edge: Florida rested and playing better offence. Gators cover
WESTERN KENTUCKY AT FLORIDA ATLANTIC (6:00 P.M.)
- WKU 0-7 vs line in 2020, now on 0-8-1 spread skid since late 2019.
- FAU has won the last three meetings.
- FAU 8-3 all-time versus WKU
Duncan’s Edge: FAU, based on team and series trends.
TEXAS A&M AT SOUTH CAROLINA (ESPN, 7:00 P.M.)
- Muschamp 3-1-1 as a dog this season, 15-8-1 as a dog since 2017.
- Though A&M has won and covered the last two meetings.
- South Carolina coming off a bye should be rested and prepared.
Duncan’s Edge: Slight to SC, based on extended dog marks.
CLEMSON AT NOTRE DAME (NBC, 7:30 P.M.)
- Brian Kelly 10-6 as a dog since 2014 and 1-1 vs line against Clemson that span, including 2018 playoff loss at Cotton Bowl.
- Dabo 13-3-1 vs spread last 17 away from Death Valley.
- Clemson QB won’t play due to covid19
- Notre Dame peaking at the right time
Duncan’s Edge: Notre Dame cover first half, total over and Clemson straight up win.
TENNESSEE AT ARKANSAS (SEC, 7:30 P.M.)
- Razorbacks 5-0 vs. line in 2020 for Pittman.
- Vols have lost and failed to cover three in a row after eight games SU win streak.
- Arkansas won 3 of past 4 versus Volunteers last game in 2015 a 24-20 score.
Duncan’s Edge: Arkansas, based on recent trends.